You do have a two options how you can make a factory reset for 2N® Indoor Talk
Software reset: In the web configuration interface in the Menu System-Maintenance - Reset Configuration do Default state and press and confirm a Reset Configuration.
- Reset configuration – reset default values for all of the device parameters except for the network settings. Push Reset to reset all device parameters; refer to the Installation Manual of your device.
The default state reset deletes the licence key if any. Hence, we recommend you to copy it to another storage for later use.
- Press the RESET button.
- Wait until the red and green LEDs on the device come on simultaneously (approx. 20 s).
- Wait until the red LED goes off (approx. 5 s).
- Wait until the green LED goes off and the red LED comes on again (approx. 5 s).
- Wait until the red LED goes off (another 5 s).
- Release the RESET button.
LEDs are visible in the hole next to RESET button.