Note: Video codec setting should be set in case when you have squares in the video or in case of worse video quality(e.g.:low bandwidth in LAN).
5. Set up Audio codec which you would like to use on 2N® HIPhone, you can choose for Audio between_ G.711u, G.711a or G.729. All 3 are supported by 2N® HIPhone too.
Note: G.729 is licensed. It is not included in the PROFI license. You can ask only for that codec which is needed. For more details contact your salesman.
6. In the Phone book, set up the invite format for 2N® HIPhone application in format: sip:x@IP_HIPHONE. Set up the rest of features (e.g.: switch control).
7. Setting of the 2N® HIPhone: In the field of the Server has to be the IP of the 2N® IP Intercom.
8. Set up codecs for Audio and Video, again use only that parameters which you are going to use for communication between 2N® IP Intercom and 2N® HIPhone, not necessary to use all of them as showed.
9. Other settings of the application could be used as default, be sure that you are use UDP for communication. Also use some Multitasking type in order to be always online.
10. And now you can call between 2N® HIPhone application and 2N® IP Intercom. To dial from 2N® HIPhone application just mark any number and call. It will connect you with 2N® IP Intercom automatically. For sure you can open door by DTMF and use all features like from standard SIP phone.