2N® Helios IP Mobile app is supported no more. We suggest to use our 2N® Mobile Video app.
- Open settings of the application in two steps. Tap on "Settings" and once two options will appear tap on "Settings" again.
- Activate SIP Proxy by tap on "SIP Proxy->Allow" and set fill all the necessary informations to the fields which will appear after activation like Username/Password, Proxy, and Port.
- Now you can verify whether the app is registered with your Proxy or not. Tap on "No devices" and then on "+".
- Once you will be in the section for adding devices tap on "Proxy" check the Proxy status. There are three possible statuses of registration with Proxy. Please refer to the pictures below. If registration failed, please check the informations you filled in second step and status of your Proxy.
Trying to connect
- Once you are sucessfuly registered with the SIP Proxy, calls could be easily placed via dial pad. You can open it by tapping on fold "Keypad"
Optionaly you can add a phone numbers of some devices registered with the same Proxy (2N® IP Intercoms, IP phones) to make them available quicker.
Now you can choose the name for the extension, fill its phone number and in case that device is 2N® IP Intercom, you can set DTMF codecs for switch activaton. After you will fill all the necessary info, tap on "Back" to finish.
Now you will see the device, created in the previos step, between available devices. If you want to display it in the List of devices, then tap on the circle next to it. Circle will go blue.
Now you will see the device in the List of devices and you will be able to place calls to this device by tap on it.