The 2N® IP Mobile application supports the Do Not Disturb feature which mutes ringing (audio notification) for any incoming call attempts.
First open the "Settings - Do Not Disturb (DND)" menu of 2N® Helios IP Mobile application where you can find two DnD mode settings:
- Basic DnD (1) - mutes ringing permanently or temporarily for next up to 24 hours
- Advanced DnD Night mode (2) - mutes ringing for selected time period in an one week timeframe
1) Basic Do Not Disturb mode - by selecting one of the option you can enable it:
- permanently - DnD always ON
- 15 minutes - 24 hours - DnD ON for the upcoming up to 24 hours, then is automatically disabled
2) Advanced DnD Night mode - by setting the Start time, End time and Days you can define the desired timeframe to automatically activate it.
Once the DnD is active the notification automatically appears in the left upper corner of the screen: