This wiki page provides you steps how to disable the video preview with the 2N IP intercom outside the call.
Firmware 2.25 and older
Configuration of 2N® IP Intercom
- Go to IP Intercom´s web management, section Services - Phone - Calls and set incoming calls mode to Always busy. IP Intercom can´t be called now.
2. Go to IP Intercom´s web management, section Services - Phone - 2N Indoor Units and delete all Access Keys. IP Intercom can´t search Indoor Touch in the network. Call from IP Intercom to Indoor Touch can be still established.
3. Go to IP Intercom´s web management, section Directory - Users - selected user and change Phone Number format from device:device_name to sip:IP_of_device.
Now IP Intercom can´t call Indoor Touch by a proprietal way.
Configuration of 2N® Indoor Touch
- In Indoor Touch´s menu go to 2N Helios IP Mobile app - Settings and set any Access Key. Indoor Touch can´t be search in the network by IP intercom (still can be called) and the proprietal video preview is disabled.
2. In Indoor Touch´s menu go to 2N Helios IP Mobile app - Settings and disable SIP port randomisation. Indoor Touch can be called by a phone number in format sip:IP_of_device.
Firmware 2.26 +
There is a new feature in the intercom since fw version 2.26. You can simply control the video preview and postview streams by the parameter "Enable Video Preview"
You will see the camera icon once you would like to see the video stream while video preview is disabled