You do have a two options how you can make a factory reset for 2N® Indoor Talk
Software reset: In the web configuration interface in the Menu System-Maintenance - Reset Configuration do Default state and press and confirm a Reset Configuration.
- Reset configuration – reset default values for all of the device parameters except for the network settings. Push Reset to reset all device parameters; refer to the Installation Manual of your device.
- Press the RESET button.
- Wait until the red and green LEDs on the device come on simultaneously (approx. 20 s).
- Wait until the red LED goes off (approx. 5 s).
- Wait until the green LED goes off and the red LED comes on again (approx. 5 s).
- Wait until the red LED goes off (another 5 s).
- Release the RESET button.
LEDs are visible in the hole next to RESET button.