In case it is needed to use an IndoorTouch for opening the lock without picking up the call, it is possible to setup the installation to do so with automatic call hangup after pressing the lock button.
Note: An integration license may be required for using HTTP commands.
Lets pretend the intercom has an IP address 192.168.1.10 for our example.
In the intercom's web interface, go to Hardware / Switches / Switch1 and type to the Switch-On Command field:
Now, it is needed to setup the security for this feature. There are 2 ways to go on:
- Please, go to Services / HTTP API / Services, setup Connection Type to Unsecured (TCP) and Authentication to None for Phone/Call API.
- Please, go to Services / HTTP API / Services, setup Connection Type to Unsecured (TCP) for Phone/Call API.
- Please, go to Services / HTTP API / Account 1, enable the account and create your credentials (User Name, Password).
- Check Monitoring and Control check boxes for Phone/Call Access.
- Return to the Hardware / Switches / Switch1 and use the credentials for the HTTP Command
Now it is ready to use unlocking and hanging up procedure in one step.