- 2N®VoiceBlue Next has these parameters:
- IP address 192.168.22.42
- Incoming port: 5060
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express parameters:
- IP address 192.168.22.35
- Incoming port: 5060
2N® VoiceBlue Next Settings
- SIP Trunk Interconnection
For the setting of the trunk between the 2N® VoiceBlue Next and your PBX you need to configure SIP proxy (GSM→IP) for GSM incoming calls. SIP proxy (IP→GSM) is designed for secure communication with traffic from your CME only. You can specify the IP address and port from which SIP packets will be accepted.
In case you leave there 0.0.0.0 it will be open for all traffic.
- Configuration of the LCR (Least Cost Routing)
The GSM operator has e.g. in our country prefix 6 and 7 with a nine digits in the number. The setting is below.
You need to create LCR rule for defined prefixes. The GSM group defines a way for the outgoing call routing. An appropriate SIM card is selected based on the GSM groups assignment.
- Configuration of GSM outgoing groups:
You are able to set up different settings for each GSM group (CLIR, free minutes, virtual ring tone, roaming and others).
- Incoming calls
For incoming calls you can define 2 groups with the different behavior and assign them to the GSM modules. The settings are similar with GSM groups assignment for outgoing calls.
In GSM incoming groups you can define the behavior for each GSM incoming group. Choose the mode to Reject, Ignore, Accept incoming calls or Callback.
You can define the list of called numbers which will be automatically dialed after DTMF dialing timeout if the customer does not press any button within the specified time. From the configuration you can see 10 seconds for DTMF dialing and after that the call will be routed to the extension 100 to your CME (if you set up SIP proxy (GSM->IP) in VoIP parameters).
Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express setting
- Freeware program was used for the configuration- Cisco Configuration Professional - version 2.3.
- For configuration enter the menu: Configure → Voice → Dial Plan → VoIP and set up the prefix and IP address to the 2N® VoiceBlue Next gateway.
- The prefix 6.T in the example means that prefix is 6 plus other digits after 6 without limit.
In the picture below you can see the configuration program with the saved routing to the 2N® VoiceBlue Next.
Incoming calls are automatically enabled by a new trunk. All incoming calls from 2N® VoiceBlue Next will be routed to stations in CME or you can create your own dial plan.
- In the CME version 4.1 you are not able to register SIP phones.
!!! Download the PDF by clicking on the arrow on the left side!!!
More product information: