Cancel input is used as a protection against intentional initiation of Alarm call.
How to set?
- Connect the door switch (door opening signal) to Cancel input on the device
- Measure maximum lift running time (i.e. while door is closed)
- Set parameter 974 regarding measured value
- Maximum lift time is 45 seconds
- Parameter 974 is set to value 47 (45 seconds plus 2 seconds as a reserve)
- A person in the lift presses Alarm button
- Device is waiting 47 seconds whether it receives an impulse from the door switch
- If door opening signal is not sent, the device starts dial first stored phone number from the memory used for Alarm button
- During dialing procedure and during the call, Cancel input is ignored.
More product information: