- 2N® VoiceBlue Next has these parameters:
- IP address 192.168.92.200
- Incoming port: 5060
- Firmware version: 01.00.03i10
- Alcatel OXO parameters:
- IP address 192.168.92.246
- Incoming port: 5060
- version 7.7.1
2N® VoiceBlue Next configuration
SIP trunk interconnection
For the setting of the trunk between the 2N® VoiceBlue Next and your PBX you need to configure SIP proxy (GSM→IP) for GSM incoming calls. SIP proxy (IP→GSM) is designed to secure communication with traffic from your PBX only. You can specify the IP address and port from which SIP packets will be accepted.
In case you leave there 0.0.0.0 it will be open for all traffic.
Configuration of the LCR (Least Cost Routing)
The GSM operator has e.g. in our country prefix 6 and 7 with nine digits in a number. The setting is below.
You need to create LCR rule for defined prefixes. The GSM group defines a way for the outgoing call routing. An appropriate SIM card is selected based on the GSM groups assignment.
Configuration of GSM outgoing groups
You are able to set up different settings for each GSM group (CLIR, free minutes, virtual ring tone, roaming and others). In case you don´t have a Ring back tone, set up Delay for ALERTING to option 4.
For incoming calls you can define 2 groups with the different behavior and assign them to the GSM modules. The settings are similar with GSM groups assignment for outgoing calls.
In GSM incoming groups you can define the behavior for each GSM incoming group. Choose the mode to Reject, Ignore, Accept incoming calls or Callback.
You can define the list of called numbers which will be automatically dialed after DTMF dialing timeout if the customer does not press any button till the specified time. From the configuration, you can see 10 seconds for DTMF dialing and after that the call will be routed to the extension 101 to your PBX (if you set up SIP proxy (GSM->IP) in VoIP parameters).
Alcatel OXO configuration
- Setup a count of VoIP-Trunk channels for VoIP trunk to 2N® VoiceBlue Next
- Choose Trunk group and check Public trunk check box. Change Link Category settings
- At Link Category menu set up all necessary parameters
- Assign Trunk Groups
- Setup Numbering plans table. As Base settings choose ARS
- Check Public numbering plan for incoming calls.
- At Trunk Groups List assign List ID with Index at menu Numbering → Automatic Routing Selection → Trunk Groups List
- Setup IP address of 2N® VoiceBlue Next, codecs, bandwidth and GW keep alive timeout for VoIP trunk at menu Numbering → Automatic Routing Selection → Automatic Routing: Prefixes
- At menu Numbering → Automatic Routing Selection → Gateway Parameters set up listening port 5060. If you want to use 2N® VoiceBlue Next with any different listening port (for example 5065), just set up the number of the port here.
More product information: