How to convert the video to meet required parameters
Required video format:
- Maximum file size 2MB
- Maximum resolution 214x214 px
- H.264 compression in MP4 file
- H.264 Profile: Constrained Baseline Profile
- H.264 Level: up to 5.2
- Download video converter HandBrake here and install it.
- Choose a video you would like to encode
- Start in the fold "Picture" and set "Container" to "MP4". Then set "Anamorphic" to "None". After that disable "Keep Aspect Ratio". And set "Height" and Wight to "214x214".
- Switch to the fold "Video" and set "Video Codec" to "H.264(x264)". Then set "Framerate (FPS)" to "15". Now you need to enable '"Fast decode" and set "Encoder profile" to "Baseline". You can keep "Encoder level" as it is but in cant be higher then "5.2"
- In the next step go to the fold "Audio". If the video contains any audio track, then you can optionally delete it as it is redundant in our case as audio will not be played by the intercom. You can delete it simply by click on the red cross. We recommend to delete the audio as it can reduce size of the file.
- Now open the fold "Subtitles". Situation here is pretty much the same as in the previous step. If the video contains any subtitles you can optionally delete them by click on the red cross.
- In the fold "Chapter" disable "Create chapter markers" and to the field "File" fill in folder in your computer where you would like to save the encoded video and its name. Then you can click on "Start encode". Encode of the video will start now.
- You can check whether the encoding started by check of the tool bar on the top and progress bar on the bottom of the window. Once encoding is finished. You will find the encoded video in predefined folder.
How to upload the video to the 2N® IP Verso
- Go to section "Hardware->Display->Slideshow" and click on the plus picture and choose a video you created in the previous steps. Once the video will be uploaded, you should see it next to the plus button. Then you can click on "Save". You can upload multiple videos. You can modify "Slideshow Activation Timeout", this parameter defines time after which the video will start when display is in idle state.
- Now all you have to do is wait until the video appears on the display.
More product information: