In case you have found some issues with the software, please report it to https://support.2n.cz.
If you do not have access to https://support.2n.cz, contact your 2N account manager.
Reported issue should contain following information:
- Detailed description of the issue - Please describe to us your problem in detail, so that we will be able to replicate the behaviour based on that description.
- Log files - Information how to obtain log files from 2N® Access Commander is described in following FAQ article.
- The software version you use - if you do not use latest version available, we strongly recommend to perform update of your 2N® Access Commander installation.
How to upgrade 2N® Access Commander?
- Information about current license installed - description how to use licenses is explained in following FAQ article.
- Information about your Virtualisation software (VMware, Hyper-V, VMVirtualBox...)
- Network information - For more complex issues, please also attach network topology diagram of connection between 2N® Access Commander and devices (intercoms, access units,...) including IP adressing and information about used VPNs, VLANs, etc...
- Optional: Complete backup of your installation - For more complex issues, please send us the current backup of whole virtual machine (.OVA file – you can create backup from used virtualisation software (VM VirtualBox, etc....)
How to backup database of 2N® Access Commander and download logs?
All those information will help us to resolve your issue and provide you our feedback much faster.
Thank you for your understanding.
More product information: