2N® Access Commander can be integrated with Active Directory through LDAP protocol in order to download users from active directory to 2N® Access Commander.
For this feature, license is required - license order code is: 91379042 2N® Access Commander - Integration License.
Step by step guide:
- Login to your installation of 2N® Access Commander.
- Make sure you have proper license installed.
- Navigate to section Companies and edit Company you wish to synchronise with Active Directory.
- In company details, navigate to section LDAP and create LDAP connection
Click on Server name and fill in required connection details and credentials.
Refer please to the user guide (https://wiki.2n.cz/acc/latest/en) for detailed information about each parameter.
- Once you fill in correct values for your Active Directory,press Synchronise button to download users from Active Directory to 2N® Access Commander.
- You can find imported users from Active Directory in 2N® Access Commander's section Users already associated with Company you configured LDAP connection for.
- In order to keep your users from Active Directory automatically synchronized, please setup in 2N® Access Commander "Scheduled synchronisation time" parameter.