Recording of message via programming menu
- Dial number of 2N® Lift1 and once the communicator will pick up the call enter the programming menu by entering service password (default value is 12345): *service password*
- Enter the parameter for message recording: 972*service password*
- A continuous tone (up to 15 s) signals that the respective memory section is being deleted. Wait until the tone stops and you hear the confirmation tone .
- Now 2N Lift1 is recording the message of the maximum length of 30 s.
- Press any digit (DTMF) on your phone to stop recording if your message is shorter than 30 s.
- The recorded message is played back for check immediately.
Recording and uploading message via programming tool
If you will choose this option, then you have to install 2N® Lift1 Service Tool software on your PC, which is available for download on 2N website for free. Record message via programming tool is possible in three ways:
- For the first option press "New". This will add a new empty message to the list and you can then record your own one.
- For the second option press "Open from a file". This will download a current message from connected 2N® Lift1 communicator.
- For the third option press "Save to device". This allows to pick a precorded message from hard drive of your PC and upload it to the device.
For programming of 2N® Lift1 via the programming tool is necessary to have 2N® Lift1 Programming Tool (919680E). It is HW device (in picture below), which serves for connection of the communicator to PC by USB.