The time can be adjusted in the Access Commander Configuration Control
- Choose Advanced Menu in the Access Commander console.
Then select Time.
It is necessary to setup time zone correctly. Setup the time zone first.
In case of an incorrect time zone setting, Access Commander may have an issue with an incorrect time shift in some pages.
- Select Time zone and use a button Select
Select a desired time zone. First, choose the correct area and then the city.
How to setup time automatically using NTP server:
- Select NTP and press the button Select
- Specify the address of the NTP server you would like to download the time from.
ntp1.sh.cvut.cz or use an IP address: 18.104.22.168
chronos.csr.net or use an IP address: 22.214.171.124
time-a-g.nist.gov or use an IP address: 126.96.36.199
How to setup time manually:
- Select Manual and press the button Select
Setup the correct time and choose Apply.