Note: this FAQ is for old version of indoor unit which was recently replaced by new model called 2N® Indoor Touch (new model 2014) with ordering number: 91378365! See the picture below for better ilustration.
The 2N® Helios IP can send outgoing SIP direct phone calls (no SIP server) to the 2N® Helios IP Indoor Touch unit. You can also open multiple doors using buttons or even stream video.
- 2N® Helios IP version 2.5.0 (always first picture in each step) and version 2.6.0 (always second picture - new web interface)
- 2N® Helios IP Indoor Touch version 1.0.2 (20130607)
- username: admin
- password: touchone
- Outgoing audio call from 2N® Helios IP
- Video RTSP stream
- DTMF/HTTP transfer to open the door
- In order to create an outgoing audio phone call from 2N® Helios IP, you have to configure a particular user in basic settings under the section phone book. Enable position and fill in the URL in the format sip:2N®HeliosIPIndoorTouch_IP_address. Also make sure the user is active as shown in the pictures below.
- RTSP streaming from the 2N® Helios IP to 2N® Helios IP Indoor Touch unit must be enabled and the video codec settings have to be slightly modified as you can see in the next picture.
- In order to receive the DTMF code or HTTP command and switch on the relay of 2N® Helios IP, you have to set codes which will be expected or capable of receiving HTTP commands which is a licensed feature, see pictures below.
- 2N® Helios IP Indoor Touch unit can be configured directly from its own display or via web browser. Default IP address has to be changed in the section settings to the same LAN network range where 2N® Helios IP is set in our case 192.168.50.x network mask 255.255.255.0. Access details for 2N® Helios IP Indoor Touch unit are:
- Once you start to configure the 2N® Helios IP Indoor Touch unit, then go to the section door phone and add the new unit and fill in the name and IP address. The door open methods which can be SIP (DTMF) or HTTP will send the codes to the 2N® Helios IP unit. In case you would like to call 2N® Helios IP Indoor Touch unit from more then one 2N® Helios IP destination then it is necessary to recognize those units correctly and route calls right way thanks to association "User ID" on the 2N® Helios IP side and "Associated SIP user" on the side of 2N® Helios IP Indoor Touch as shown in next pictures.
2N® Helios IP Indoor Touch settings via web interface:
- As a final step you can add IP cameras of 2N® Helios IP units to your LAN network in the section IP cameras.