- this guide describes basic steps to configure Peer to Peer communication between 2N® Helios IP and IP telephone Grandstream GXV3140. All names and IP addresses are only for this example, please change these information according to your names and IP plan.
- Connect 2N® Helios IP into IP network. Into the same network connect IP telephone Grandstream GXV3140.
2N® Helios IP settings
- You need to specify IP address and subnet mask for your 2N® Helios IP.
- Select a contact which is mapped for one touch call (e.g. for button #1 on your 2N® Helios IP). You need to modify Phone number for this contact according to your peer telephone. In the following picture there is 192.168.3.166 IP address of IP telephone.
- Set up SIP settings according to the next picture. IP addresses should match to your network plan.
- In the settings of Video codecs you need to specify RTP payload type. Number "0" means that there is no payload type (2).
Settings of IP telephone Grandstream GXV3140
- In these settings do not forget to leave the Use Random Port check box empty.
- In the next picture you can find SIP settings for Grandstream. Set Local SIP Port to 5060.
- In General Settings you need to specify IP address of SIP server. This is IP address of the peer partner.