2N IP Intercom settings (firmware 2.29)
- First of all you have to set RTSP server and enable video, audio or booth – see picture below.
- If you do not fill in any IP address to "Authorised IP address" fields then you will be able to watch the stream from any IP address (from any PC)
- If you fill some IP address into "Authorised IP address" field then you will be able to watch the stream only from that IP address
- Video resolution, frame rate, bitrate and size of video packets can be set as well - it is recommended to change it only if the video is not displayed correctly with default settings!
VLC media player settings (version 3.0.10 Vetinari)
- Open your VLC media player and click on the Media tab on the top left corner. After that choose Open Network Stream, go to section Network and fill in the stream URL from the 2N® IP Intercom. Do not forget to use rtsp protocol.
All these steps are figured in the picture below.
- Finally click on the Play button and stream will start. You should see a stream in new window.
- If not, please make a trace and send it with configuration and network topology description to technical support!