- Setting of a Peer to Peer call might be useful in scenarios when you want to use 2N® SIP Audio Converter as intercom. In such case you do not need a SIP proxy.
- Make sure to have all network cabling and hardware connected properly.
- Note IP addresses of IP telephones with whose you want to call from 2N® SIP Audio Converter, make sure they accept direct SIP calls and note on which port they listen (implicitly 5060).
- Log in to web administration of 2N® SIP Audio Converter and navigate to Basic Settings > Phone book.
- Enable the position and as "Number in phone book entry" enter sip:account@ip_phone_address:port, for example sip:firstname.lastname@example.org:5060.
- Save changes.
More product information: