This document describes how to connect external AXIS Q6044-E IP camera to 2N IP intercom. This manual can be used as an assist for different Axis IP cameras.
Configuration of AXIS Q6044-E IP camera
- Use Axis IP Utility to find Axis camera in the network. To open web interface you need to doubleclick to the IP camera which you want to configure.
- Go to Setup to Video section where you will configure the Video Stream of the camera. Please use the settings from added pictures.
- It is necessary to configure Stream Profiles too. In the Axis camera there are predefined some Stream Profiles. You can use one of these profiles or make your own Stream Profile. In this FAQ we will generate a special Stream Profile for 2N IP intercom. Remember that maximal resolution should be 640x480.
Go to Video - Stream Profiles - Add... and create a new Stream Profile.
Configuration of 2N® IP intercom
- Use IP Address of the intercom in your browser to log in. Go to Hardware - Camera - External Camera.
- You need to specify the RTSP Stream Address, Username, Password and Local RTP Port.
Which is for this camera:
RTSP Stream Address - rtsp://192.168.50.236/axis-media/media.amp?videocodec=mjpeg&streamprofile=2N_intercom
Username - root
Password - admin
Local RTP Port - 4700